The staff and management* of The Very Inappropriate Blog are delighted to announce that it has recently reached a very special milestone…
* The roles of both staff and management being played by me of course
That’s right, fifty fabulous people in the world have subscribed to the blog (either through wordpress or via email) and it seemed appropriate to mark the occasion by saying thank you.
“But who are these fabulous people?”, I hear you ask. “What are they like?”
The answer is of course that they are, quite simply, a top bunch of people.
But I know that’s not the answer you’re looking for. You’re not satisfied with that type of surface level analysis. You want to more. And luckily I am in a position to give it to you!
An industry certified market research company** has recently conducted a research study on the subscribers of The Very Inappropriate Blog. The findings support unquestionably their status as a top bunch of people…
But wait! There’s more…
Subscribers of The Very Inappropriate Blog have generally been found to be effortlessly stylish men and women of the world.
They are often described as being…
When they enter a room, subscribers of The Very Inappropriate Blog create an instant hush, followed by whispers of “Who was that masked man/ woman?”.
This is supported by the fact that several subscribers indicated that they may or may not have at one time in their career worked for a secret intelligence or “counter-espionage” organisation.
Some of them may also have been Zorro impersonators but this has not been statistically poven.
As you would imagine such dashing people have interests which are as eclectic as they are.
While by no means an exhaustive list, the following interests were mentioned often enough by subscribers to have statistical validity…
Other findings from the study include…
- 98% of subscribers identify as “human”, with the other 2% identifying as “aspiring to be a dolphin”
- 75% of subscribers have an inexplicable aversion to the words “synergy”, “interface” and “tic-tac” in any other context than describing a small minty sweet.
- 45% of subscriber answered “I’d think about it” if presented with the opportunity to run away with the circus.
- 100% of subscribers were wearing underpants at the time of the study
Needless to say the last point in particular was extremely reassuring.
However in the midst of this wonderful news about the cutting-edge people who DO subscribe to The Very Inappropriate Blog, there was some alarming information about those who have not yet done so.
For example did you know that 90% of people who don’t subscribe to The Very Inappropriate Blog never actually realise how awesome it is? Make no mistake – this fact has been verified by research and is in no way an act of blatant self promotion!***
Furthermore the chances of actually missing a post increase exponentially the longer you remain unsubscribed!
Don’t let this happen to you. To make sure you’re one of the cosmopolitan, slightly twisted, international men and women of mystery subscribe now!
WordPress members can simply click the little follow icon at the top of the screen, or else you can sign up with your email address using that little box on the right (under the mugshot).
Don’t delay! Subscribe now to gain instant street cred and a slightly sparkly exterior!****
** the role of the market research company also played by me.
*** IS an act of blatant self promotion
**** only if you also happen to be a member of the Cullen family
And on a serious note…
Thank you all for reading and for not thinking I was crazy – or if you did think I was crazy at least not letting it put you off too much. You will never know how much it has meant to me.
Linking up with the gorgeous Kim for The Lounge at www.fff.net.com.au